I Never Felt Like This With Anyone Before, You Only Have To Smile And I'm Dizzy
The only qualifier I have going into reading this is that this is what I'm into now and quite possibly may not be into even three months from now.
Why I want to share my life with her...
1. She isn't afraid to be afraid of things.
2. She doesn't like anything on the first try.
3. She moves around when she's nervous.
4. She wants to be remembered for being unknown.
5. She wants to own a apothecary table.
6. She makes me funner to be around.
7. She lies in bed more than she lies to my face.
8. She's my best friend and biggest rival wrapped up into one.
9. She listens to Rilo Kiley even more than I do.
10. She has a cute nickname like Grover.
11. She never wants to be one of a kind. She wants everyone else to be like her.
12. She remembers that line from that movie that we saw that one time.
13. She writes about things that matter to her.
14. She loves, loves, loves, loves.
15. She gets me.
16. She never lets me win an argument just because I happen to be right.
17. She never wants to be the navigator because being the driver is too much fun.
18. She can pick me out in a crowd of faceless people in a split second, in an odd minute.
19. She uses her eyes for something other than crying.
20. She doesn't need me to keep her occupied.
21. She can drive out of her way to meet me in Tremere some days and not want to leave the bed on other days.
22. She believes in the sanctity of a man's throne room.
23. She actually knows where the best swimming holes are.
24. She is willing to go hiking, even if it's only from Macon to Atlanta.
25. She smiles more than she should.
26. She always said that she would. And she did.
27. She always has bangs in her face.
28. She makes me feel lost and alone when she's unhappy.
29. She asks me, "Would you like butter with that?"
30. She makes my heart feel like it's caught in a landslide.
31. She dances just as often to no music at all as she does to it.
32. She waits on me... until I feel better then she mocks me endlessly.
33. She knows who my favorite Winnie-the-Pooh character is.
34. She will play card games with me and her sister for fourteen hours straight.
35. She says quotable things like, "Life is like a jigsaw puzzle and I'm still working on the edges."
36. She reads all the books that I don't and then asks me to finish them for her kinda of like the way you share meals with someone. Then she goes and finishes the book I was reading.
37. She has picked out "our" song by the eighth time we've gone out.
38. She lets me have the hot water first when we take a shower.
39. She never compares herself to anyone she knows.
40. She hugs me like she hasn't seen me in ten years, kisses me like it's our first kiss, and tells me she loves me like she never knew what the words meant until now.
41. She goes to a movie with me with no intention of actually watching the movie.
42. She visits her dead mother in the cemetary and still talks to her as if she were alive every month.
43. She never asks "why" do something but "how" to do it.
44. She thinks it's a sign that the freckles in our eyes are mirror images and when we kiss they are perfectly aligned.
45. She has a favorite football and hockey team.
46. She went with me to Dallas just to go see a concert.
47. She always knows the completely wrong thing to say to make me feel just so right.
48. She doesn't think she's clumsy.
49. She surprises me by being on my flight to New York and then spends the next 10 days there with me.
50. She cries when she thinks about her mom and dad finally in heaven together.
51. She tells me stories she has never even read or heard before.
52. She does the meanest "I'm a little teacup" dance.
53. She is always getting out of trouble by the skin of her teeth.
54. She is the star of her own little show in her head.
55. She won't be easily converted to my way of thinking. In fact, she'll often disagree.
56. She has a slightly gravelly, often breathy voice.
57. She admits to not liking me at first.
58. She knows exactly what she'd do without me.
59. She is an excommunicated vegetarian.
60. She has the sexiest sniffle when she's sick.
61. She has friends. She has so many friends she won't have any room for any more.
62. She will put off putting off something to the last minute.
63. She won't back down from a fight she believes in and won't ask me to fight her battles for her. But I will anyway.
64. She believes in something other than herself or me. She believes in a clear-cut right and wrong way to do things.
65. She loves going to the beach.
66. She sends me audio tapes when I'm on a business trip that really don't say much, but say everything that is important to me.
67. She never settles.
68. She can play more than one instrument.
69. She has the capacity for being cruel and mean-spirited, but not the desire.
70. She has both a great bark and bite.
71. She sleeps next to me and makes me look forward to nights in with her.
72. She never says good-bye because it sounds so final to her.
73. She says she would have liked me even if we had met fifteen years earlier.
74. She prefers sitting together in a booth rather than across from each other.
75. She reached for and held my hand from our very first date.
76. She showed me a trick or two.
77. She wakes me up on a Tuesday morning before class just to go to IHOP for pancakes.
78. She likes Les Miserables.
79. She laughs when she says my name.
80. She will be absolutely, positively, 100% imperfect.